High Throughput Productions, LLC d/b/a Bitboy Crypto Cookies Policy
Last Modified August 31, 2021
2. What Are Cookies?
We may use the following cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of Bitboy Crypto’s website, such as to enable you to log into secure areas and access different features.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies recognize and count the number of Bitboy Crypto users and to track user navigation and Bitboy Crypto interaction/behavior. This information is used to improve the way Bitboy Crypto’s website function.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies recognize when you return to Bitboy Crypto’s website, enable personalized content and recognize and remember your preferences.
- Targeting Cookies. These cookies record your visit to Bitboy Crypto’s website, including the individual pages visited and the links followed.
- Third-Party Cookies. Some of the persistent and session cookies used by Bitboy Crypto’s website may be set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf.
Generally, the strictly necessary cookies and some performance and functionality cookies only last for the duration of your visit to a website or expire when you close out of Bitboy Crypto’s website: these are known as ‘session cookies’. The functionality cookies and some targeting and performance cookies will last for a longer period of time: these are known as ‘persistent cookies.’ We use session and persistent cookies for the following reasons:
4. Third-Party Cookies
When you use Bitboy Crypto’s website, you may also receive cookies from third parties. The information collected by such third-party cookies is governed by their privacy policies. We may use third-party cookies for the following reasons:
- To allow our business partners to perform analytics and collect information and serve you advertisements.
- To share information with third parties to gain insights and marketing information based on how you use Bitboy Crypto’s website.
- To provide to social networks to better understand how users interact through the Internet.
- To optimize Bitboy Crypto’s website.
- To remember your user preferences and logins.
5. Lawful Basis for Cookies Used
6. Opting out and Blocking Cookies
7. Internet Tracking
We may also use other online services to track your behavior, geolocation, and usage on Bitboy Crypto’s website. We use Google Analytics to help us measure traffic and usage trends for Bitboy Crypto‘s website. Additionally, Google Analytics helps us understand more about the demographics of our users. You can learn more about Google’s practices at https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners, and you may opt-out of Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.